Customer care numbers: +91 9137351396
IT Support: +91 9664685455
Company e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For support: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
For service related grievances or complains call us at +91 8767805809/+91 7715923881 or send email email@example.com
REGISTERED OFFICE / CORPORATE OFFICE
WeR Consultants LLP (Mumbai) : D-8,Plot no 1,ARUNODAY CHS LTD ,GORAI-1,Behind Maxus cinema,BORIVALI WEST ,MUMBAI-400092,Maharashtra, India
WeR Consultants LLP (Jaipur) : Plot no.A- 53, F-1 , satyam enclave, near sbi bank, Bhaskar enclave 2, patrkar colony, new sanganer road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020
WeR Consultants LLP (Vadodara) : Plot No-K-1/504/1,G.I.D.C Estate, Halol, Panchmahal, Vadodara-389350, Guajrat.
WeR Consultants LLP (Lucknow) : 2nd Floor, Chandrika Devi Bhavan (Near Saket Petrol Pump), Shankar Puri, Kamta, Lucknow-227105, Uttar Pradesh.
WeR Consultants LLP (Deoria) : Purwa Chauhraha, Gorakhpur Road, Opposite RTO Office, Deoria-274001, Uttar Pradesh.
Register LLP in a professional fee of just
Rs.6499/- in 7-10 working days only.
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) was introduced in India by way of the LLP Act 2008. As per section 2 of the LLP act an LLP is a Register under the LLP Act. In the LLP liability of its partners are limited up to its contributions. In LLP partners enter in to a business with a agreement its known as LLP Agreement .The LLP agreement define the all rights, duties, powers and liability of its partners. The LLP is a form of partnership between two or more the two people and for LLP partnership act is not applicable LLP act 2008 is applicable.
1. Liability- The liability of partners in LLP are separate and Limited up to its contribution .partners personal assets will not liable to attachment in case of any debts.
2. Entity – LLP are treated as a separate legal entity mean LLP can own assets and liability in their own names. LLP can also enter in a contract.
3. Audit – In LLP Audit are not required up to certain Turnover .
1. Compliances are less as compare to other Entity
2. No minimum capital contribution requirement.
3. LLP registration cost is low as compare to other entity.
1. Pan card of partners (Mandatory).
2. Two passport size photo of partners.
3. Address proof of partners.
4. Bank statement of Partners.
5. Utility bill for company registered office.
6. Rent agreement in b/w Proposed company and owner.
7. Owner NOC
1. Application for Name approval.
2. Application for DSC (Digital Signature) of partners.
3. Preparation of Incorporation documents.
4. Drafting of LLP Deed.
5. Incorporation filing.
1. Name Approval Certificate
2. Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of partners.
3. DPIN of partners (Director Identification Number)
4. Certificate of Incorporation (COI).
5. LLP Deed.
6. Company Pan card and TAN Card